[Release Day Blitz] Kindle Alexander - Chaos

 

Title: Chaos
Series: Tattoos and Ties Series
Author: Kindle Alexander
Genre: M/M MC Romance Suspense - Standalone
Release Date: February 5, 2023
Cover Design: Reese Dante







Dev Devilman Fox, the best ink slinger in town, is known for his sharp wit, angry fists and epically bad decisions. Becoming a lifelong patched member of the Disciples of Havoc MC at eighteen years old is probably the worst…but certainly not the only. When his hot new tenant catches his eye, Dev jumps in headfirst, ready to drive full throttle wherever that sexy road leads. That is until he finds himself on another hairpin turn, careening his life toward the closest brick wall.

Special Agent Cash Thomas has spent years undercover rooting out bad apples within various federal agencies. When his latest assignment brings him face to face with a sinfully tempting man from his past, his priorities shift on a dime. Now his reputation as a dedicated and focused field agent is in question. When faced with the opportunity to repay the man who once saved his life, smudging a few well-established lines is the least he’ll do.

When their paths collide can a bond from the past save their future or will it bury them under the chaos? Leathers might shield them from road rash, but they can’t protect them from heartbreak.

Chaos is a suspenseful motorcycle club romance with strong male leads. A stand-alone story in the Tattoos and Ties series. If you like sexy alpha males ready to take on the world for the one they love and intriguing storylines with many twists and turns, give Chaos a try.


★★★★★ MJLovestoRead - "Whoa. Talk about a most perfectly named book. Chaos indeed! What the incredible writing duo that is Kindle Alexander has created may just be their most intense and angst-filled book yet."

★★★★★ @Varmit67 Bookbub - "Kindle Alexander has an amazing way of writing that pulls you into whatever world they're creating and makes you feel every emotion like it was your own. Dev is the very definition of CHAOS."

★★★★★ Thelma and Louise Book Blog - "Kindle Alexander are the queens of MM romance..."

He opened to see the man of his dreams studying his face. Cash lifted a hand to the back of Dev’s head, forcing him down for a blistering, soul-wrenching kiss.

The only feeling that mattered was Dev’s cock moving against his as the biker adjusted the hand at his ass to stroke both their cocks in unison. Cash’s tongue followed the quick rhythm Dev created. He could kiss this man forever.

Oh yeah, he was absolutely going to come. Instinctively, Dev seemed to know and tore from the hold, staying inches from his face as he said, “Hold out as long as you can. Hear me?”

Dev didn’t wait for an answer and pushed back on his heels before letting go of a scorching round of curse words, drawing Cash’s attention from the certain orgasm to see Dev rolling away from him.

“I’ll be back, goddammit.” Dev crawled off the bed, the awful words continuing as he struggled to move with the jeans halfway down his legs.

A deep physical need bound him to Dev.

Devin Fox.

Devilman.

His foxy devil.

The man made him feel something substantial for the first time in a very long time.

His outlaw biker.

He couldn’t tear his gaze away from Dev who fought with his boots and jeans. What a spectacular backside. The art was insane, but that ass kept Cash’s eyes locked right there.

“Fuckin’ condoms. Who’s stupid fuckin’ idea was that?” Dev hopped on one foot, tearing off his last boot.

Cash had to dodge the flying footwear tossed over Dev’s shoulder.













Best Selling Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer, and a genre-crosser who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in both the male/male and male/female genres. It's always a surprise to see what's coming next!
I live in the suburbs of Dallas where it's true, the only thing bigger than an over active imagination, may be women's hair!
Usually, I try for funny. Humor is a major part of my life - I love to laugh, and it seems to be the thing I do in most situations - regardless of the situation, but jokes are a tricky deal... I don't want to offend anyone and jokes tend to offend. So instead I'm going to tell you about Kindle
I tragically lost my sixteen year old daughter to a drunk driver. She had just been at home, it was early in the night and I heard the accident happen. I'll never forget that moment. The sirens were immediate and something inside me just knew. I left my house, drove straight to the accident on nothing more than instinct. I got to be there when my little girl died - weirdly, I consider that a true gift from above. She didn't have to be alone.
That time in my life was terrible. It's everything you think it would be times about a billion. I love that kid. I loved being her mother and I loved watching her grow into this incredibly beautiful person, both inside and out. She was such a gift to me. To have it all ripped away so suddenly broke me.
Her name was Kindle. Honest to goodness - it was her name and she died a few weeks before Amazon released their brand new Kindle ereader. She had no idea it was coming out and she would have finally gotten her name on something! Try finding a ruler with the name Kindle on it.. It never happened.
Through the course of that crippling event I was lucky enough to begin to write with a dear friend in the fan fiction world of Facebook. She got me through those dark days with her unwavering support and friendship. There wasn't a time she wasn't there for me. Sometimes together and sometimes by myself, we built a world where Kindle lives and stands for peace, love and harmony. It's its own kind of support group. I know without question I wouldn't be here today without her.
Find out more by visiting www.kindlealexander.com or email me at kindle@kindlealexander.com



HOSTED BY:

Comentários